[nagdu] Male goldens

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 4 15:31:06 UTC 2014

You know Raven, you might have something there, though one has to be careful
with sweeping generalizations.  But I've known a few male goldens, and most
of them have been calm, serious, and very conscientious in their work.  I've
only met a couple wild male goldens.  I wouldn't mind a bit having one of
the calm ones.
I couldn't say if male labs are quieter than females.  I've had quiet and
energetic in both sexes.
Tracy