[nagdu] Question for the Leader Dog Grads on the list.

Jim Jones cassie1110 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:21:47 UTC 2014

Hi all, and just a word of thanks for the support after my message from yesterday.
Now I have a question for any grads of Leader Dogs. I just put in an app there for a dog. Will I have to go through the excellerated Orientation and Mobility program before I'm accepted for a dog, or since I've had O and M already, although it's been since 1997, will I just be accepted in to a class if my app is approved? Thanks.

Jim Jones
Emails:
cassie1110 at comcast.net
cassie1110 at gmail.com