[nagdu] Question for the Leader Dog Grads on the list.

Grace Minter 14gminter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:26:18 UTC 2014

You don’t necessarily need to do the AMP program, instead, you can make a 8 to 15 minute video demonstrating your travel skills instead if you prefer. Then they can look at your video to see if your skills are adequate. There is a page on the website I believe with the specifications for what they want to see in a video. Hope this helps.