[nagdu] reason for naming stuff, and a vote.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:15:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
I, personally myselof, there are more names on that list, that I like, than ones I do not like. For example, I would never never never never, name my puppy Barbie, or Peachy, or Pepsi. Sorry! I am too somoene who likes names that fall of the tongue easier, that are one sound, and that are more human sounding. My first pups names were Heather and Emma.
When are you going to let us know what names you have chosen?
I am sort of pervy to my current dogs name but won't post it here. I like Star, Sunny, and Sarah.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.