[nagdu] Humor: Dog Property Rules

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 5 16:56:31 UTC 2014

Hahaha. This might have been meant more as a joke, but it does kind of spell
out how dogs must think of things. Also, I might add, for the dog that we
had as a pet:
If it is on the floor, then it is mine.
If you leave it unattended, then it is mine.
If you don't like it, then it is mine.
If it is up for grabs, and I get to it first, then it is mine.

I actually think that writing this kind of stuff down might be helpful in
figuring out how to stop or prevent bad behaviors.

Nicole and Lexia