[nagdu] Pace issues

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:05:53 UTC 2014

He is only three. Or, he will be, on October 9. His eyes are good, according to the last vet check that I had done. This morning he was the opposite, I put his boots on because the pavement was so warm and he was like a lightning bolt for the first couple blocks. Then he slowed down on the third, sped back up in the middle of town, as is typical, and then promptly vomited in the middle of the sidewalk. That's not typical of him, but I think that he got really hot, or grab something off the sidewalk that he didn't like. Or didn't like him. LOL. I intend to call the Seeing Eye as soon as I get a break in my schedule. :-)

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone