[nagdu] Pace issues

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 5 21:27:19 UTC 2014

How long before had he eaten breakfast? Some dogs will vomit if they are
extremely active soon after eating. Had he done number two that morning? If
some dogs really have to go but know that they are not supposed to, they
will hold it in, and then it comes up the other way. Excuse me if that was
TMI.

Nicole and Lexia