[nagdu] scavenging?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 8 16:23:09 UTC 2014

Abby,

yeah, I didn't think yearly vaccines would cause problems, but for the first 2-3 weeks after Jenn's vaccines it was like she did a complete regression; it was like we had not spent hours working on distractions, scavenging, hubby excitement.
For next year I am going to have my vet run a Titer test to see if she would still have immunities; that way she won't be over-vaccinated.

If you're using a halti, in theory Jada wouldn't be able to scrounge... When I first started using a Halti with Jenny, I wasn't familiar with her head movement, so she had some success, but then I tightened it and kept the leash fairly taut, and now she cannot scrounge while wearing it.

Daryl