[nagdu] scavenging?

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:29:35 UTC 2014

Just be careful though with that GL and a taught leash though. I don't
have anything helpful to contribute I think Darryl has it covered. I
did, though have a dog who barked at a knock on the door and
approaching people outside the house and nothing I did could eradicate
that. She could be calmed though and would quiet if corrected
immediately. I just embraced it as who she was and she was an
excellent dog.

Danielle