[nagdu] Update on the NAGDU App

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Sep 8 19:50:51 UTC 2014

Hi all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday, the NAGDU Guide and
Service Dog Information and Advocacy app was sent to the App Store,
and it is now awaiting approval from Apple.

So what does this mean for you?  When will the app be available in the
App Store?  Unfortunately, all we can share is what we know.  We know
that many apps submitted to the App Store recently are taking anywhere
from a few days to a couple weeks to be approved (the current average
is around 8 days).  However, we also know that it is not uncommon for
Apple to temporarily reject new apps for a variety of reasons, though
generally they just want you to make a small change before
resubmitting.  So, in short, it could be later this week, or it could
be longer.

If you want to know when the app becomes available, stay tuned to this
list.  Marion or I will be certain to post an announcement as soon as
it's up.

Thanks for your patients.  I hope the app will be worth the wait.

Aaron