[nagdu] discrimination for service pups in training.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:59:08 UTC 2014

I'm not familiar with the Florida law, but if Florida gives trainers with pups the same rights and responsibilities as trained dogs, then the ADA says that handlers of service dogs can be asked to remove the dog if it is not toilet trained and or if it is causing a disturbance, like whining or barking.
As a trainer, I do not take dogs into places inside until the dog has proven, over a period of weeks, that it is toilet trained.  Also that it can be quiet for long periods of time.  I do this by accessing many dog friendly outdoor spaces.
I also do not think that a puppy is ready for a whole day at school.  This is a very young dog, it's only job right now is to be a young dog and explore the world.
I wish you the best.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com