[nagdu] Pace issues

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 03:43:23 UTC 2014

I would try working the other side of the street. that is what I used
to do to vary things up a bit. I think sometimes too dogs since things
we don't. My Eden used to stop at this one particular house along the
way to the bus stop shortly before I moved as if she was trying to
alert me of someone or something of importance and once she even spun
completely around and insisted on going home. Good girl! I didn't
question her because you know it's like getting a feeling about not
taking a particular route then you learned you just missed tragedy.

Danielle