[nagdu] service dog in a private practice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 17:28:47 UTC 2014

HI, Abby,
In this case, I'd probably go ahead and begin to look for a new theraphist since this particular one doesn't know how to behave themselves nor respect herself.
That's why her dog doesn't behave properly because she allowed that to happen.
My rule of thunb is this...
If Odie is denied or refused access with me, then I find a different route or business that will respect the two of us.
Others may feel differently about this one, but umtilmately, it's up to you end the end on what you decide.
Bibi and MAR son Odie