[nagdu] service dog in a private practice

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:45:56 UTC 2014

I wonder how this particular dog can be a therapy dog if it has issues with other canines? I would pursue it if the therapist is doing a great job. You want to continue that relationship if you can. I would not back down from this, but that's just me.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone