[nagdu] service dog in a private practice

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:43:53 UTC 2014

I'm  in total agreement with Mr. President. It is important that we hold
businesses accountable for 	discriminatory  practices. When I was flying
home from  CO,  and airline personnel tried to tell me that my dog was to
big to fit in the aircraft cabin, you can best believe that I didn't by into
that nonsense. My dog and I got on that plane. There was no way I was going
to allow them to get away with that foolishness.
Tina and the girls