[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 16:20:04 UTC 2014

Dear all,

	I tend to disagree with the opinion that telling a placed of public
accommodation that we use a guide dog is more considerate. In my opinion,
what is inconsiderate is when a place of public accommodation attempts to
tell me I am inconsiderate or rude when I refuse their discriminatory
treatment. Tellinga place of public accommodation only tends to create
discriminatory behavior rather than avoid it as they seem to believe there
is something special they should do because we told them about our dogs.
Should an African American tell a place of public accommodation about their
race? What about a Muslim? If the characteristic is irrelevant, why create
an issue? JMHO!

Marion Gwizdala