[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Sep 11 16:30:18 UTC 2014

My opinion agrees with your opinion. Also, it really isn’t up to your trip coordinator to figure out where to put your dog, crowded or not. I’m not saying you put this on the coordinator, because clearly you did not, but your coordinator shouldn’t be taking on responsibilities that s/he doesn’t need to. I’ve gotten my dog into some pretty crowded places with no trouble or minimal trouble. I got a fairly long golden retriever into a Fiat once, and I’m here to tell you, those don’t have a lot of space. Anyway, there’s no need to alert anyone ahead of time. Maybe this is just my problem, but alerting ahead that I have a service dog (except of course for things that require it) almost feels like apologizing for that, and i refuse to apologize for it. Probably just my thing though.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962