[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:45:46 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy, I think people have this fear that we take them to a
shelter or something.  And I suppose, (God forbid) that there are
people who do.  I have met a few people in my life who don't seem
to have much feeling for their dogs.  It's a wonder that the dogs
have worked for them.  There was one person I know and people
told me that the dog deliberately walked him in to a telephone
pole.  I don't know if that's true, but after having seen this
person with their dog, I would say they deserved it if the dog
really did deliberately do that.  And though I don't know if dogs
can think that kind of thought, I did laugh secretly when they
told me.  I don't normally hold grudges and try not to think
unkindly of my fellow human beings, but, well, um, anyway.
Debby and Neena