[nagdu] Uber sued for allegedly refusing rides to the blind andputting a dog in the trunk

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:57:29 UTC 2014

My local paratransit asked me to put my dog ! the back of an SUV. Which is not a trunk, but is still not acceptible at all, and I said that, so they drove away, saying that both myself and the dog could not fit, which is horse puckie.
So I wrote a complaint, and now the drivers just settle for being vocal and nasty because they have to take me and because they know I'm deaf and can't hear them, but other riders do.
I have written complaints to both the DOT and the company itself, and nothing happens.  So I take fixed route where the drivers aren't terrible.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone