[nagdu] Freeze-dried dogfood

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 16:27:07 UTC 2014

I have eaten freeze dried meals before, the human variety, and they are very good.  You just add the amount of hot water the package directions indicate, wait a couple minutes, stir a bit and eat.  They are awesome for camping.  I'd think they'd work really great for raw fed dogs when traveling.  I don't feed raw, but I imagine air travel, hotels and security checkpoints could present some challenges when raw feeding.

Julie

Sent from my iPad