[nagdu] Freeze-dried dogfood

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:13:32 UTC 2014

Okay, as the Queen of Research, I have to uphold my title. I was
dissatisfied with my answer above, so I'm sure Tracy was, and anyone
else with the same curiosity.
Below are a few links to how freeze-dried is made, and how it compares
to other foods nutritionally and preparation wise.

http://dogs.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Freeze_Dried_Dog_Food

http://www.dogfoodinsider.com/freeze-dried-dog-food.html

http://www.wysong.net/pet-health-and-nutrition/raw-pet-food-deceptions-exposed.php