[nagdu] Introducing myself

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Sep 12 16:31:47 UTC 2014

Wow, we’ve got…let’s see. Eight? Well, at least eight people who have either owner trained, have started owner training, or are in the process of starting to owner train. I’m counting myself, even thoughI don’t yet have a pup but will. I’m also not sure what to think of being the only male in this category on this particular list. LOL

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962