[nagdu] Introducing myself

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:53:35 UTC 2014

Hi buddy,
Technically, though he may not participate on the list, Jessica's husband is on her training with her. Unless she is saying that she is doing the training for them both. But there are two puppies, because they are both being owner trained. So… You aren't exactly the only guy… But males are definitely in the minority of this particular category…
 Teresa,
I am Amber, 26 – more close to 27 – my birthday is next Friday. I am married, no kids, live in Ohio. Am in the process of socializing my three month old female black poodle named Nina who will eventually be trained as a guy dog.
I hope you enjoy the list. I am happy to talk with you on or off list. That goes for anyone who is interested in communicating with me off list. Below I will list all of my information.
@thetraveler87 for twitter
www.facebook.com/thetraveler87
thetraveler87 at gmail.com for email and iMessage

www.thetravelertraining.wordpress.com

Before you check the website out and comment that there's not much content, please remember that I have only had the decision officially made for a week, and I have been keeping notes that have not yet made it up to the blog. Otherwise, feel free to comment or interact with me as is appropriate in your situation.
Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone