[nagdu] Introducing myself

Theresa teresavg30 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 20:38:05 UTC 2014

Hi, Julie, Daryl, buddy and all, thanks for the reply.
Well, I could also set up a Yahoo group or help Julie to do so, as i
don't think I can use phone lists. I would love to talk with all of
you though, so if you want you can email me your Skype user Name,
Facebook or whatever so that we can keep in touch like more often.
Fenway's still a pup, he's been through the inicial tests to find out
if he's suitable for the job these days. In fact, that's a question I
have as well for the more experienced trainers. What kind of tests
would you recommend me? We've conducted the Campbell test on him
already and he did well.
Thanks!