[nagdu] Introducing myself

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:14:47 UTC 2014

Hi. Theresa, and welcome to the list.
I'm Rox, and my assistance dog is Soleil— a female Yellow Lab.  I'm Deafblind, so I have trained her to guide, assist with balance issues, and am working now on training her to retrieve objects and alert to sounds.
My previous dog is a Doberman, so a lab is a big change!
Good luck with your pup!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com