[nagdu] Washington Post: Uber sued for allegedlyrefusingridestothe blind and putting a dog in the trunk

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Sep 13 04:46:57 UTC 2014

And here in lies the problem. As I said in another email, the one time that
I had problems with airline personnel, I reported it. I have reported a few
of the drivers who refused to take me as Taxi Magic luckily gives you the
taxi number, but, although the man to whom I talked was very kind and very
upset that this had happened and actually knew the laws, I have absolutely
no idea what was done. JMHO, if this stuff is illegal, then the laws also
need to say that the company is required to take action on complaints and
they need to say what the consequences are.

Nicole and Lexia