[nagdu] Service Dogs on Public Transportation was RE: Uber sued for allegedly refusing rides to the blindandputting a dog in the trunk

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:07:16 UTC 2014

well, in my own vehicle my dog is in the seat because I'm sorry, I but if she's in the floor you have no room for you or your dog. But í always take a towel or sheet if I ride in someone else's car whether shall
can get on the floor or not. It may not keep all the hair out but it certainly helps. I always offer to bring something for my dog to lay on. My family however, refuses to let me do that though.

Danielle and Willa

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40comcast.