[nagdu] weight question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:17:43 UTC 2014

I think every vet is different.  My vet has had the traditional vet training. He sells Science Diet, etc. But he knows I feed raw, always has great things to say about my dogs teeth and health, and when I board my retired dogs there I make their meals ahead— I'm spending all day today doing that!  They are fed a raw diet during boarding.  He has been my vet for the last 11 years, and always says that he wishes everyone's dogs were as healthy as mine.
So I think it's not black and white. I've met some really bad holistic vets, and my vet is as traditional as they come, but he respects me, discusses things with me like an adult, knows that I will be conducting research of my own, and that with the knowledge both of bring to the table, we will be the better for 2 heads solving a problem.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone