[nagdu] Entertaining doggie while sick?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 14 01:32:17 UTC 2014

Rebecca,

Thanks a ton!  I have rested/slept all day more or less.

I know a couple of days off isn't a bad thing, but I have found that after really truly lazy weekends it takes Jenny a day or two to remember that she is actually quite good at her job.

We've snuggled a bit, and as I said before she went for a car ride with my husband, and this evening she spent a good hour chewing happily on a bone.

Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow!

Daryl