[nagdu] Entertaining doggie while sick?

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 03:38:10 UTC 2014

Hi! It's really funny that I just saw this today. This morning, I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. My poor puppy is so bored and was actually going to ask you guys if there was anything I could do to entertain her and my college apartment.

It's not really safe for me to walk anywhere tomorrow or possibly Monday. I am on a narcotic. So it makes working her tough. Do you think it is safe for me to give her to a friend and just to let them walk her on leash so she can get exercise? Or would that possibly be a bad idea. The University I am at is very good at that service animals. They do not require the dog to necessarily wear a vest, but they have to be on leash and under control. Jaida is very good about being polite and her social manners even though she is a little bit jumpy and licking you are very controllable.
The person I have in mind to give Jade a chair for the day is my veterinarians son, Jaida is very comfortable with him, and I know he knows how to control dogs.
I'm really sorry for the misspellings in this email, I am using dictation and I'm not sure why it's being so finicky. But I do not have the energy to sit and type all of this. :-)
So what do you guys think? She is not really interested in her bone, but I don't want her to sleep with me the entire time that I'm going to be sleeping, because I need her to be able to work for me when I need to go to class on Tuesday. Unfortunately, there is an I need her to work for me on Tuesday is because I was rushed to learn the campus, and I decided to learn it with her first instead of learn it with a cane. Possible bad mistake, but the outcome now is that I don't know the University with a cane, so landmarks will be a bit tricky.
Thank you all for reading my drug-induced rambling! :-) I hope that at least some of it made sense.

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)