[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 03:57:12 UTC 2014

Hi Danielle, I will sometimes let theaters know, especially if
they are small theaters.  My husband, along with myself, my mom
and her friend, my mother-in-law and father-i-law went to Palm
Springs together to watch The Follies.  It is generally packed.
Our seats were very close to the stage, and along an aisle.  The
theater asked if they could reseat us.  They found us wonderful
seats (though not with the rest of the family).  But Craig and I
and my then guide Lamar had plenty of room, and no one had to
step around or over him.  Not only that, but the sound was
awesome.  If I had not told them, we would have been packed in
with everybody else.  People would have had to climb over my dog,
since there was no place he could lie down out of the way.  Sure,
it would have been great to sit with all the family, but it would
have been very uncomfortable for all of us.  But everyone has to
make those decisions for themselves.  I'm not sure, though that
the coordinators can disclose anything without your permission.
As for Greyhound, they are used to accommodating service dogs, so
it should be fine.    Peace,    Debby and Neena