[nagdu] FYI: akitas

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:40:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Some of you might not are about this...okay, most of you may not care about this, but I found an article a couple of months ago that I found really fascinating.  It pertains to the akita because it's written by an akita breeder, but one could apply some of the points in this article to any dog.
For anyone who likes reading up on dogs behavior, pack structure, etc, or for those who have nothing better to do, you might enjoy this read.  It's kind of a long article, but it will give you an idea on the relationship between dogs and your home and the akita breed.
I'd be curious to hear your feedback on it. I've never had a golden retriever, but i have family who has one.  I've never had a lab as a guide dog, but had one as a pet. I'm curious how such a dog compares to your dog in regards to working, temprament, what do you think of the author's point of view, etc.

As I said, I love talking about dogs, and i think this article is a good one.

http://www.tamarlane.com/akitatemp.htm