[nagdu] retractible leash

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 06:20:10 UTC 2014

Hi, Lisa,
I know which leash you're refering to: the retractible one.
When I park Odie, I don't usually use it if we have no choice but to bathroom in tight, narrow places such as what you've described.
I try to stick with a shorter leash.
I also try to find an area where there are not a lot of bushes, thorns or trees too close to each other as dog can also get severely injured.
I figure what happened to you was accidental and you were doing what your trainer taught you.
My suggestion is definitely let the trainer know what happened and see if another spot can be found for parking.
If not, definitely stick with a shorter leash for the time being.
I'm glad Taylor is all right and didn't get severely hurt.
It was your quick reaction and thinking that saved him.
*Smiles*
Bibi and MAR son Odie
who are still
exhausted from yesterday