[nagdu] What you may not know about service animals

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 10:33:55 UTC 2014

I think both dogs could be service dogs.  Were they behaving according to
how a service dog should conduct themselves on a bus?  I mean if I was
having a bad day and the 4,372 person asked me about the dog, I think I have
the potential to say that he keeps me from killing myself, which in a way is
true.  He does keep me from harm that could potentially do me in...like
cars.

Julie