[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:43:07 UTC 2014

Danielle,

I have ridden with greyhound for years and my dogs have never been an
issue either with drivers nor passengers. In Fact, the drivers knew us
well and welcomed us regularly! I have *never* had to let them know
ahead of time if I was bringing him/her. While the first two seats are
reserved for the disabled, you can sit wherever you like. People are
usually more than willing to give up there seat but you can sit
wherever you like.
As to letting a public place know of my brining a guide dog, NoNo! Do
folks have to let them know they have crutches or a bald fade because
they might stand out? Theaters have never been an issue either! The
dog can usually fit under the seat or be tucked in next to your seat
if you sit on the aisle. I did this with my dogs and not one ever got
stepped on. Of course, you will have to check periodically to make
sure he/she hasn't gotten to comfortable and sprawled out but those
are your options.

Aaron, thanks for that FERPA info and Marion your contact info.