[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 14 15:48:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a current ADA complaint against Greyhound.  The driver made me move many times because he said he was allergic to dogs.  When I was transferring buses he grab my arm and made me wait because he did not think I could walk  on my own.  He never sneezed, cleared his throat or did anything that people due when they have dog allergies.  He said I should have let them know that I was traveling with a dog.

Passle