[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 14 21:02:00 UTC 2014

If not getting an aisle  seat is the only reason that you disclose that you
have a service dog, there are other ways to solve this problem. First, you
can use an airline that allows you to choose your seat at the time that you
buy your ticket. Second, if you are using an airline where seating is a free
for all upon arrival, you can preboard to get on ahead of most of the other
passengers. Finally, you can always ask to be moved.

Nicole and Lexia