[nagdu] Dealing with airline personnel

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 02:22:46 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl, I certainly won't flame you.  If others do, that's
rude.  I think it's fun to be independent in the airport and all,
provided I don't have a tight connection.  If I only have
minutes, or even up to an hour I will get help.  If I have lots
of time, it's great to do it myself.  And I will continue to let
them know I have a service dog when I fly, because I DO NOT want
to get assigned a seat on an aisle.  And I'm not trying to make
it harder for anyone, just being the adult I am, and making the
choices I need to make for me and my dog.  I know how to do the
"independent" thing in the airport, and I like doing it, but I'm
also a practical person.  I'm not going to miss a flight on
principle.    Debby and Neena