[nagdu] guide dogs and Gateway Arch in Saint Luis, MO?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Sep 15 14:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi Bibi,
This sounds really cool from your description. I checked out the official Gateway Arch website (www.gatewayarch.com) and below is what I found under accessibility. Hope it helps.

The Journey to the Top of the Gateway Arch is not fully accessible for guests with mobility impairments.  No wheelchairs are permitted at the Top of the Gateway Arch.  Visit the National Park Service website to learn more.

For those with mobility impairments, both theaters are accessible and have designated areas set aside for viewing from wheelchairs. Both theaters have unique rear window captioning systems, movie scripts, and audio enhancement for visitors with hearing impairments.  Audio description devices may also be available for the sight impaired.  Audio enhancement amplifies movie soundtracks and spoken words and transmits them directly to persons using an FM receiver.

Please feel free to contact customer service at 877-982-1410 or email info at coreofdiscovery.com.

Deanna and Pascal