[nagdu] guide dogs and Gateway Arch in Saint Luis, MO?

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 15:14:01 UTC 2014

I have never been to the Gateway Arch, nor do I know much about it.  The
original post prompted me to look it up online and watch a couple YouTube
videos of the ride to the top.

The little tram cars look tight, but you could get a dog in there,
expecially if you have fewer than the five people for whom there are seats.
I timed the ride on the  videos.  It takes six minutes from door closing to
door opening.You exit onto a stairway for a short walk to the observation
deck.

The bigger problem for me would be .. not the dog .. but my claustraphobia.

Craig and Chase

craig.heaps at comcast.net