[nagdu] The Heat

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:37:11 UTC 2014

I was on my way home from dialysis and I thought about this.  I have been
approved for my dog recently through Guide Dogs for the Blind.  I don't have
my new companion yet.  I live in Long beach, California in a pretty big, 2
bedroom apartment that is upstairs.  We have 2 balconies that are pretty
large.  We are going through a very hot heatwave.  I live 4 blocks from the
ocean and it is 90 to 95 degrees.  How do I care for my dog in heat like
this and with the place that I live?  I want to make sure I am prepared to
care for my lifesaver when I get him/her to the best of my ability.  Thanks,
listers, for all of your suggestions.  Elise, melting in Long Beach,
California