[nagdu] What you may not know about service animals

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:54:55 UTC 2014

Hi Buddy, my feelings exactly.  The lady corrected him her dog
when it tried to get too close to Neena and I corrected Neena for
trying to get too close to her dog.  We smiled and apologized to
each other.  I had no real desire to talk to the guy, he had this
attitude that kind of warned me to stay away, so I did.  No sense
borrowing trouble, as my grandma used to say.     Blessings,
Debby and Neena who has the house to herself tonight, no other
animals.