[nagdu] Mike re: posting limit

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Sep 16 20:42:52 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, there are some technical considerations which make it
difficult to extract individual e-mail addresses in some instances,
thus making private scolding more difficult.

There is a relatively new antispam protocol called DMARC, and some
ISP's are strictly enforcing it.  This means that we had to make some
technical changes at the server level, so some mail programs do not
now show the individual addresses, just the lsit address.

David Andrews, List Owner