[nagdu] Concert tickets booked!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:27:47 UTC 2014

I love my mutt muffs. I am in a steel band, so Dallas really needs them if I have to take him to a concert. The frequency of the instruments is so high that it bothers him, so these work great. They have three adjustable Velcro straps that you can use to fit them to your dog's head. One strap generally sits on top of the head, the other on the neck, and the third Titans under the chin. Pilots buy them for their dogs on airplanes. I used them for Dallas when we flew to and from Orlando, and he just laid down and slept, rather than his usual reaction of trying to bolt as the plane rows up into the air.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone