[nagdu] New member

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 17 20:11:14 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, new members Brett and Emily!

My name is Daryl.  I live in Alberta, Canada, with my first guide dog, a black lab named Jenny from BC/Alberta Guide Dogs.

I work in customer relations for an IT company, play goalball on my provincial team, and enjoy concerts, hockey, books, cooking, and too much chocolate and coffee.

I like to joke that Jenny is my first guide dog, and I am making all my mistakes with her.  She's sweet and funny and stubborn sensitive, and sometimes just blows me away with what amazing work she does... and sometimes makes me shake my head about simple things she messes up. LOL

Feel free to email me offlist or add me to twitter: blindbeader

Welcome!

Daryl