[nagdu] Click to Guide list?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 02:02:45 UTC 2014

I believe she is talking about the clicker list, run by the Seeing Eye. Phyllis, you will need to call the school, persimmon Bree Angela, to figure out why you were not on the list. Lucas may also be a good person to speak with about that, as I believe he runs it.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone