[nagdu] New member

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:48:53 UTC 2014

Welcome Emily. I am between dogs right now but thus far they have come
from The Seeing Eye in Morristown, NJ. My name is Danielle and I just
recently lost my 7 year old retired golden guide Eden. I wish you and
York many wonderful travels together and I look forward to hearing
from you all  and perhaps helping yall along sometimes. Oh, I live in
South Louisiana if It's not obvious by now.

Take care,
Danielle