[nagdu] welcome Dudley and Barry!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 23:55:18 UTC 2014

Welcome to the list! I hope you find everything your looking for here.
I am Marsha, working my third guide from GDF. My pup is a black lab cross. She is specially trained for guiding, alerting and balance work. I am deafblind with balance issues. we live in PA.
My second guide was a GSD, from the Seeing Eye named Emma. Oh what a wonderful pup. Unfortunately she was forced to retire early from IPE. She is now living a great life on a farm in the country with lots of animals and children to chase.
I am also the moderator of this list, so if you need anything please let me know. Just a heads up the list has a 5 post per list member per day limit. Please include your name at the end of your messages to the list, so that we know who you are. And if you want people to email you offlist, include your email address in that signature area too.

Thanks and Take care,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.