[nagdu] owner training

Johnny Russo johnnyrusso at windstream.net
Sun Sep 21 18:02:30 UTC 2014

Rachel,
	Thank you for the post.  I think owner or training school, combined
with individual circumstances are all really valid.  Because of my
employment, I can't commit to a month away from home or job.  I tried a
guide dog, which wasn't the right fit, but I instantly recognized the
benefits.  I'm considering owner training because of my circumstances.  In
respect to all posts, I think there's no wrong or right, and people's
experiences tend to influence their opinions.  I appreciate your's and
everyone else's replies.  There are definitely many factors to consider.
Thank you again.
				John