[nagdu] owner training

Rachel Krieg serenityangel1983 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:41:37 UTC 2014

Hello, all.

I do not think of myself as better then those of you who have obtained your
dogs from training programs. In fact, all of my previous guides came from a
training program. When Lady retires, I will probably go back to a training
program, unless I have a high-paying job or I win the lottery. I did an okay
job with Lady, but there are just some visual aspects that I can't teach
Lady. I love her, but if she had come from a program, she probably wouldn't
have passed, as she has some health issues.

However, I hope to have six more years wwith her. I will probably apply for
another dog when she turns 8, as it can take my school or another school I'm
considering some time to find the right dog for me.

Rachel and Lady